Additional Business Intelligence Kit
Additional Business Intelligence Kit for WJ-NV300
• New statistical processing functions such as "People counting" and "Face matching / Age & Gender judgment"
• The enhancement of the face matching function
• "FaceApp" is a statistical chart display sample software using CSV files downloaded by Additional Business Intelligence Kit WJ-NVF30.
*CSV file: A file that can be edited using a spreadsheet application such as Microsoft Office Excel.
|The maximum number of persons to be registered||64|
|The maximum number of face images that can be used for face matching||32|
|Speed of Face Matching||4 faces / s*
* In case of face matching and statistical processing work simultaneously : ”2 faces / s”
|Multi-Camera Displays when face matching function is activated||Max.16|
- Purchase the Additional Business Intelligence Kit.
- Obtain the extension software. Download the software in this page.
- Prepare an SD memory card. Format the SD memory card* using the recorder. ( "Format SD memory card" on page 44 of the Operating Instructions) After the format, the following directory will automatically be generated on the SD memory card. (drive):\PRIVATE\MEIGROUP\PSS\NVR\EXT_SOFT * Recommended SDHC/SD memory card Manufactured by Panasonic SDHC memory card: 4 GB, 8 GB, 16 GB, 32 GB SD memory card: 256 MB, 512 MB, 1 GB, 2 GB
- Save the downloaded file on the SD memory card. Remove the formatted SD memory card from the recorder. Save the file "NVF30.ext" downloaded and extracted in Step 1 in the "EXT_SOFT" folder.
- Insert the SD memory card into the recorder. Insert the SD memory card on which the extension software is saved into the recorder.
- Register the license. Register the license for the Additional Business Intelligence Kit with the SD memory card inserted. Refer to the "Activation Key Card" or the Operating Instructions of the Additional Business Intelligence Kit for how to register the license.