Last modified: Oct 1st, 2022
This Policy explains what cookies are, which types of cookies we use and what our legal bases are. It also provides you with information on how your personal data (if any) is used, what your rights in relation to cookies are under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and how you can contact us if want to exercise your rights or have a complaint. This Policy lists which cookies are placed and used, for which purposes and for how long these cookies last. In addition, this Policy describes how you can manage and delete cookies.
Please click on the links below for further information on our privacy practices:
- What are cookies?
- Which types of cookies do we use and what are our legal bases?
- Which cookies are placed and used by whom, for which purposes and how long do they last?
- How can you manage and delete cookies?
- Contact us
- Changes to this Policy
1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files which are stored on your device when you visit our website and act as an identifier. They allow our website to recognize your device when it interacts with and returns to our website, particularly when you are using the same browser as you did when you last visited our website.
Depending on their function and purpose cookies are classified as essential, performance, functional and advertising cookies. For more information on this, please see section 2.
In addition, cookies are classified either as first party or as third party cookies. First party cookies are placed by us whereas third party cookies are placed by a third party website while you are visiting our website. For more information about the relevant third parties please see section 4.
Cookies can be either session or persistent cookies depending on their duration. Session cookies are temporary cookies that last only for the duration of your visit to our website and are deleted when you close your browser. In contrast, persistent cookies are created upon your visit to our website and remain on your device after you close your browser or restart your device until their set expiry date unless you delete them before the expiry date; they are active when you return to our website.
2. Which types of cookies do we use and what is our legal basis?
We use the following categories of cookies on our website:
2.1 Essential cookies
These cookies are essential to make our website work or to provide necessary functions relating to the services you request or to enable communications. They allow us to provide you with a seamless internet experience. We also use them for security purposes.
2.2 Performance cookies
These cookies analyze, how you use our website to improve the way our website works for you and for others visitors to our website. They enable us (and our third party service providers) to recognize and count the visitors and see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. We use them to understand which pages are popular with visitors. This helps us to improve how our website works by, for example, ensuring that you can easily find what you are looking for and to overall enhance visitors’ experience on our website.
2.3 Our legal bases
We rely on our legitimate interests for processing personal data collected through our first-party essential cookies. These cookies are strictly necessary for our website to work and allow us to provide the visitors to our website with the services they request, to enable communications, or to comply with security obligations under the applicable data protection law.
All other non-essential cookies will only be used with your consent.
3.1 Cookies owned and placed by i-PRO
- how we use and protect your personal data collected through cookies (if any);
- your data protection rights; if you are based in the EU/EEA these include the right to access your personal data and obtain a copy thereof, the right to request the correction or update of any inaccurate personal data, the right to object to or restrict the processing of your personal data under the conditions set out in the GDPR and the right to request the erasure of your personal data under certain conditions;
- if you are based in the EU/EEA how you can file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, https://edpb.europa.eu/about-edpb/board/members_en;
- how long will we store/keep your personal data;
- to whom and where we disclose your personal data; and
- the existence of automated decision-making and, where this is the case, useful information on the underlying logic and the importance and consequences of the processing.
3.2 Cookies owned and placed by permitted third parties
On our website we have integrated links to third party websites, plug-ins and applications e.g. for marketing purposes and, for example, to allow you to easily share content in social media networks. We have no control over these third party websites’ use of those cookies and refer to their Privacy Policies for further information on how they use these cookies. For more information on the third parties please see section 4.
4. Which cookies are placed and used by whom, for which purposes and how long do they last?
The following table lists all cookies in use on our website. We will update this table as our website changes and evolves.
4.1. Essential cookies
|Cookie||Hostname||Description||Duration||1st or 3rd|
|cookie-agreed-categories||i-pro.com||This cookie keeps track on if the end user agreed to use category of cookies on this site.||100days||1st|
4.2. Performance cookies
|Cookie||Hostname||Description||Duration||1st or 3rd|
|_ga||This cookie name is associated with Google Universal Analytics - which is a significant update to Google's more commonly used analytics service. This cookie is used to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a client identifier. It is included in each page request in a site and used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data for the sites analytics reports. By default it is set to expire after 2 years, although this is customisable by website owners.||730days||1st|
|_gid||This cookie registers a unique ID used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||1 day||1st|
|_dc_gtm_UA-200024206-1||This cookie is used by Google Tag Manager to support Google Analytics on the site. It helps us monitor the use and performance of our website.||Session||1st|
5. How can you manage and delete cookies?
5.1. Except for essential cookies you can change your preferences and withdraw your cookie consent at any time by navigating to “cookie settings”.
5.2. You can manage and delete non-essential cookies by changing your browser settings. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser. Please bear in mind that if you block all cookies some features and services on our website might not be delivered to you and you will be served with advertising less tailored to your interests.
You can obtain information on how to manage and how to delete cookies for the most popular browsers by following these links:
- Chrome : https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Edge : https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/delete-cookies-in-microsoft-edge-63947406-40ac-c3b8-57b9-2a946a29ae09
- Firefox : https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/products/firefox/protect-your-privacy/cookies
- Internet Explorer : https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
- Opera : https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
- Safari : https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
For further information on how to manage and delete cookies, please visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org/
6. Contact us
Where personal data is processed through the use of first-party cookies, CCS determines the means and purposes of such processing and is the data controller as defined in the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation 2016/679).
7. Changes to this Policy
We may from time to time make changes to this Policy which was first published on June 10th, 2021. Changes to this Policy will be published on our website and will be effective as of the date of publication. This Policy was last updated in June 10th, 2021.