• H.264 and JPEG multi format
• (PAL model) 9 network cameras can be connected and recorded as default. Up to 32 *1 network cameras can be connected and recorded.
• (NTSC model)16 network cameras can be connected and recorded as default. Up to 32 *1 network cameras can be connected and recorded.
• Quick setup by automatic camera detection and simple setup wizard without the use of PC
• "Referenced recording days" is automatically calculated by frame rate, image quality and HDD capacity.
• Simple mouse operation by new GUI without the use of PC
• Quick intuitive search with calendar and timeline
• Live images from up to 32*1 cameras can be displayed simultaneously.
• Supports the Full HD output (HDMI) that can display recorded images and live images in high definition
• Various alarm sources include 9x Terminal inputs, 32x Camera alarm, Panasonic Alarm Protocol. Flexible alarm actions include Alarm recording, E-mail notification, Alarm message, Camera positioning, Terminal output, Panasonic alarm protocol output, Buzzer and Indicator.
• Camera Control: Pan/Tilt, Zoom, Focus, Brightness, Preset Position, Auto mode (depending on camera model)
• Audio from the i-PRO network cameras can be recorded and played back, G.726 (ADPCM) 32 kbps.
• Flexible Playback Controls: Go to Date (Jump to specific time/date), Go to Last (Jump to 30 s before the record end)
• Various Display Modes: Spot, Multiscreen (4 / 16 split screen display, 4 / 6 / 9 / 12 / 16 / 24 / 32 *1 split screen display on a full screen)
• Various Recording Modes: Schedule, Event (Pre/Post)
• Filtered Search: Time & Date, Event Type, Camera number, Timeline
• Recorded images can be downloaded to a PC.
• Downloadable viewer software allows playback of images downloaded from the Recorder.
• Equipped with a SD memory card slot and USB memory I / F. It realizes a simple local copy.
• Built-in network interface (10Base-T / 100Base-TX / 1000Base-T) for recording and client access
• Up to 8 clients can monitor image and control WJ-NV300 simultaneously.
• Up to 2 HDDs can be installed. (8.89 cm (3.5 inch) Serial ATA HDD)
• HDD capacity is expandable up to 20 HDD slots (2 HDD slots in the main unit and 2 optional WJ-HDE400 Hard Disk Extension Units each with 9 HDD slots).
• RAID5/6 redundant recording for data security (with WJ-HDE400)
• User authentication, 3 user levels and User level - Camera partitioning setup for user management of up to 16 user registrations
• Multi-recorder, Multi-site system can be made with optional WV-ASM200 i-PRO Management Software.
• ONVIF client, conformance to ONVIF Profile S.
*1 (PAL model)Three Additional Camera Kits WJ-NVE30 are necessary. (NTSC model)Two Additional Camera Kits WJ-NVE30 are necessary.
|Compatible Vendor||Panasonic i-PRO series Network cameras Onvif NVT conformant camera and encoder camera|
|Supported Image Format||H.264, MJPEG|
|Supported Image Resolution||Aspect ratio [4:3] : QXGA (2048x1536), SXVGA (1,280 x 960), SVGA (800 x 600), VGA (640 x 480), QVGA (320 x 240)
Aspect ratio [16:9]:1,920 x 1,080, 1,280 x 720, 640 x 360, 320 x 180)* Depending on the camera
|Supported Audio Format||G.726 (ADPCM) 32 kbps|
|Maximum Number of Cameras||MAX. 32 (Default Number of Cameras : 9)|
|Recording Mode||Event, Schedule|
|Pre-Alarm Recording||Up to 15 seconds (Up to 10 seconds at 1,920 x 1080 resolution and up to 5 seconds at QXGA)|
|Scheduled Recording Mode||4 programs, 3 time zones/day, Independent setup for each day of the week|
|Frame Rate/Camera||Up to 60ips (Depending on the Camera)|
|Camera Control (Main Unit Functions)||Pan/Tilt, Zoom, Focus, Brightness, Preset position call and program (up to 256), Auto mode, Click centering, Wheel zoom, Zoom reset, Auto Back Focus|
|Multiscreen Mode (Main Unit Functions)||MainMonitor
4/16 split screen display, 4/6/9/12/16/24/32* split screen display on a full screen
(* 24-/32-multiscreen is available when sub monitor isn’t on.)
1 screen sequence / 4 split screen sequence / 9(16) split screen display
|Playback Control (Main Unit Functions)||PLAY, Rev PLAY, Pause, Stop, FF, FR, Prev Record, Next Record, Prev Image, Next Image, Go to Date, Go to Last (30 s)|
|Search Mode (Main Unit Functions)||Search criteria: Time date, Playback by designating a timeline, VMD|
|Copy (Main Unit Functions)||Recorded data of selected cameras and time date range can be copied to the SD (SDHC) card and USB media.|
|Camera Title (Main Unit Functions)||Up to 14 characters|
|Clock Display (Main Unit Functions)||Time: 12H/24H, Date: 5 formats|
|Digital Zoom (Main Unit Functions)||Live: 2x, 4x, 8x (only for 1-screen or 4-screen) Play: 2x, 4x, 8x|
|System Log (Main Unit Functions)||Operator access (100), Network error (100), Error (1,000), Event (750)|
|System Setup (Main Unit Functions)||Setup page in English, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Russian, Portuguese, Japanese|
|360 Camera Dewarp (Main Unit Functions)||Only 1ch display mode.|
|Re-Encoding (Main Unit Functions)||1Client|
|Real Time Face Matching (Main Unit Functions)||Camera 1Ch, 100 registered face images|
|Camera Control (Browser GUI)||Pan/Tilt, Zoom, Focus, Brightness, Preset position call and program (up to 256), Auto mode, Click centering, Wheel zoom, Zoom reset|
|Playback Control (Browser GUI)||REC, PLAY, Rev PLAY, Pause, Stop, FF, FR, Prev Record, Next Record, Prev Image, Next Image, Go to Date, Go to Last (30 s)|
|Search Mode (Browser GUI)||Search criteria: Time date, Event type, VMD, Camera number|
|Display Mode (Browser GUI)||1 / 4 screen|
|Image Download (Browser GUI)||Recorded data of selected camera and time range can be downloaded to a PC.
Viewer software can be downloaded separately.
|SD Memory Data Download (Browser GUI)|
|Copy (Browser GUI)||Recorded data of selected cameras and time date range can be copied to the SD (SDHC) card.|
|Camera Title (Browser GUI)||Up to 14 characters|
|Clock Display (Browser GUI)||On the browser. Time: 12H/24H, Date: 5 formats|
|Alarm Control (Browser GUI)||Reset|
|Digital Zoom (Browser GUI)||Live/Play: 2x, 4x (only for 1-screen)|
|System Log (Browser GUI)||Operator access (100), Network error (100), Error (1,000), Event (750)|
|GUI Language (Browser GUI)||English, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Russian, Portuguese, Japanese|
|Supported OS||Microsoft® Windows® 8.1, Microsoft® Windows® 7, Microsoft® Windows Vista®,|
|Supported Browser||Windows® Internet Explorer® 11 (32 bit), Windows® Internet Explorer® 10 (32 bit), Windows® Internet Explorer® 9 (32 bit), Windows® Internet Explorer® 8 (32 bit), Windows® Internet Explorer® 7 (32 bit)|
|Required PC||CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-920 or faster, RAM: 3 GB or more, VRAM: 128 MB or more (Min. 64 MB), Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0c or later|
|Alarm Source (Alarm/Event)||9x Terminal inputs, 32x Camera alarms (Panasonic Alarm Protocol), 128x Command alarms|
|Event Mode (Alarm/Event)||Off/On|
|Alarm Action (Alarm/Event)||Alarm recording, e-mail notification, Alarm message, Camera positioning, Terminal output, Panasonic alarm protocol output, Buzzer, Indicator|
|Alarm Control (Alarm/Event)||Reset|
|Event Log (Alarm/Event)||750|
|Spot Output Connector||1x 1 V [p-p] / 75 Ω (BNC)|
|Monitor (HDMI) Connector||2x HDMI 1920x1080p /60Hz, 1920x1080p /50Hz, 1920x1080i /60Hz, 1920x1080i /50Hz, 720x576p /50Hz, 720x480p /60Hz|
|Audio Output Connector||1x -10 dBv, 600 Ω, Unbalanced (RCA)|
|Alarm/Control Connector (25 Pin D-Sub)||[Alarm]
Alarm input 1 ~ 9, Alarm output, Alarm reset input
Time adjustment input, +5 V output
Network error output, HDD error output, Camera error output, Recorder error output, Recording error output
|Mouse Connection Port||1x|
|Network Port||2x 10BASE-T / 100BASE-TX / 1000BASE-T (RJ45)|
|USB Memory||Only USB2.0 Memory|
|SDHC/SD Memory Card Slot||SDHC/SD memory cards applicable (miniSD cards and microSD cards not applicable)|
|External Storage||2x HDE400|
|Network Interface||2x 10BASE-T / 100BASE-TX / 1000BASE-T (RJ45)|
|Maximum Recording Rate||128 Mbps or less|
|Maximum Band Width||Total 160 Mbps or less|
|Supported Protocol||TCP/IP, UDP/IP, HTTP, FTP, SMTP, DNS, NTP, SNMP, RTP|
|Upon Alarm or Warning|
|No. of Simultaneous Users||8 or less|
|User Registration||Up to 16 users|
|User Level||3 Levels (Programmable)|
|Partitioning||User level - Camera (View & Control, No Access)|
|Security Method||User authentication (ID and Password), Alteration detection|
|Time Synchronization||Terminal (Slave), NTP (Server/Client)|
|Summer Time||User definable (using menu setup)|
|Remote Monitoring on Smartphone/Tablet||1Client
*Panasonic Security Viewer v.2.1 or later is required on smartphone/tablet PC.
|Type||WJ-NV300: 8.89 cm (3.5 inch) Serial ATA HDD, Up to 2x HDDs can be installed.|
|RAID||Single, RAID1, 5, 6|
|Playback Control||Play, Rev Play, Pause, FF, FR, Prev Record, Next Record, Prev Image, Next Image|
|Additional Functions||Alteration detection, Save as JPEG, Two times zoom, Print, Copy|
|Supported OS, Language||Language of the software will be English|
|Safety/EMC Standard||CE (EN60065, EN55032 ClassB, EN55024), EAC|
|Power Source||220 V - 240 V AC 50 Hz/60 Hz (PAL)|
|Power Consumption||approx. 55 W (with 4TBHDDx2)|
|Ambient Operating Temperature||Main body: +5 °C ~ +45 °C (41 °F ~ 113 °F)
Mouse (provided): +5 °C ~ +40 °C (41 °F ~ 104 °F)
|Ambient Operating Humidity||5 % ~ 90 % (without condensation)|
|Maximum Operating Altitude||2,000 m (6,562 feet) above sea level|
|Dimensions||420 mm (W) x 88 mm (H) x 300 mm (D)
(16-17/32" (W) x 3-15/32" (H) x 11-13/16" (D))
(excluding rubber feet and projections)
|Mass (Approx.)||5.3 kg (11.70 lbs.) without HDD
6.0 kg (13.25 lbs.) with 1 HDD, 6.7 kg (14.79 lbs.) with 2 HDDs