i-PRO SECURE VA
INTEGRATED SYSTEMS, EXPERTISE AND SUPPORT FOR SUPERIOR SAFETY AND SECURITY
Keeping VA hospitals and healthcare facilities safe and secure requires the right combination of technology, expertise and understanding of the unique challenges that security professionals face. i-PRO delivers all of this and more to ensure that America’s heroes requiring medical services, and the healthcare professionals providing them, are in safe environments that nurture the best possible outcomes.
SECURING THE FUTURE
The i-PRO Secure VA Hospital program recognizes and supports VA hospitals and healthcare facilities with a comprehensive program of integrated solutions that delivers the tools, technology and support needed to keep organizations secure.
The best VA hospital security partner can help you:
- Restrict unwanted visitors from entering through integration with access control
- Prevent theft of drugs and valuable equipment
- Safeguard staff, patients and visitors from workplace violence
- Maintain compliance with HIPAA and other regulations
- Keep data and digital files secure and private
- Prevent elopement of patients and residents
- Control entry to restricted areas
- Protect maternity wards from infant abduction
- Communicate with staff and patients across the hospital campus
- Secure facilities, grounds and parking areas
- Support health safety measures that prevent the spread of disease and bacteria
- Protect the privacy of patients, staff and visitors
- Maintain and upgrade systems with comprehensive support
Here’s what makes the i-PRO Secure VA Hospitals program different:
- Lower Cost of Ownership with No Licensing Fees
- Upgrade Program for Future Growth
- 60 Years Experience
- U.S.-Based Tech Support
- Training & Support to Help Control Costs
- Advanced Features
We go even further to deliver the solutions specific to VA hospitals’ needs. You get the benefit of advanced intelligent technologies that reach beyond traditional access and video surveillance. For example, our facial recognition technology helps identify and authenticate individuals to control access and prevent elopement or abduction – and our redaction plug-in supports HIPAA requirements and protects the privacy of your staff, patients and guests. You can also help maintain the health and safety of those entering your facility with our thermal camera solution that automatically detects when an individual’s body temperature exceeds a pre-set threshold and provides an alert to the appropriate personnel.
Every VA hospital is unique, with its own set of challenges. To ensure you have the best possible physical security solutions in place, our team of i-PRO Secure VA Hospital professionals can help you to navigate through every step of planning, purchasing, implementing and maintaining the best physical security technologies and solutions available.
Find Out More!