i-PRO Security Solutions FacePRO™ Facial Recognition System with Deep Learning Technology
STRENGTHEN SECURITY, PROTECT YOUR PREMISES AND MAKE IDENTIFICATION EASY?
The FacePRO™ Facial Recognition Solution automatically matches a person’s face using live or recorded video from i-PRO i-PRO cameras to a database of enrolled faces and performs notification and alerting of face matches.
It provides a real-time recognition and processing capacity of up to 20 cameras per server and can execute high-speed searches of up to 30,000 registered reference faces.
- High precision even in challenging environments
- Cost reduction through best shot feature and easy setup
- System expandability (up to 30,000 faces)
Would you like to…
- Improve security across your entire premises, without interrupting your operations or customer service standards?
- Maintain complete surveillance, round the clock?
- Identify wanted and unwanted visitors in real time, even in crowded areas?
- Prevent crime, including vandalism, theft and anti-social behaviour, with no additional staff requirements?
- Automate and streamline processes, such as ticketing and admission?
- Overcome challenges to identification, including covered faces or poor image capture?
- Gain greater insight into customer behaviour and movement, to deliver more satisfying experiences and provide VIP treatment?
- Meet EU data handling regulations and secure your databases against hacking threats?
f you’ve answered ‘yes’ to any of the above, i-PRO’s next-generation FacePRO facial recognition software can give you exactly what you need.
Airports, stations and subways
Leisure facilities (museums, amusement parks, casinos and entertainment venues)
Retail centres and shopping malls
Schools, universities and hospitals
Critical public infrastructure, including government premises and prisons
With FacePro, you can instantly identify pre-registered ‘unwanted’ visitors in crowded areas, such as hooligans or criminals held on your database. You can also pre-register authorised visitors, such as staff or ticket holders, and identify those gaining unauthorised entry to restricted areas. Pre-registration of authorised people ensures smoother people flows and better crowd managements. Whenever anyone attempts to gain unauthorised access, an alarm notifies your surveillance system who can immediately mobilise staff on the ground. Thanks to enterprise-class data encryption, the personal information you gather is protected at all times too.
The latest generation of FacePRO makes use of the world’s most powerful facial recognition engine, allowing you to record and match faces to those held in your database, even in the most challenging circumstances.
This deep learning facial recognition technology overcomes the difficulties faced by conventional technologies, such as:
Maximum benefit. Minimum resources.
FacePRO optimises the performance of your technology, while minimising the demands on your resources.
The system can be configured with cameras to capture pre-registered unwanted visitors and cameras to detect unregistered faces. To reduce the bandwidth load your facial recognition server, ‘best shot technology’ ensures that only the best facial images are ever transmitted.
And thanks to easy set up and system integration, your costs are minimised too.
To help you meet your GDPR requirements, FacePRO is designed to store, delete, save and disable registered faces in line with EU legislation.
Enterprise-class data encryption ensures that facial data and personal information are not at risk from security breaches.
Flexibility within software
- Saving and deleting faces
- Set expiry period for face matching
- Set expiry period for all data
- Not all facial data stored on server
FacePRO has now been updated to offer additional output and integration options, to increase its capability and value to your business.
Since October 18, 2017, three units of i-PRO's facial recognition gate have been put into operation at Tokyo International Airport's immigration control. Without the need for prior registration of biometric data, the system compares photographic data of the traveller’s face in the IC chip embedded in the person's passport with a photo taken at the facial recognition gate to verify the identity.
Reference: i-PRO's Facial Recognition Gate Selected by Ministry of Justice
Jumbo Ten Brink Food Stores in the Netherlands installed i-PRO security cameras and a facial recognition server as part of their commitment to their ‘zero tolerance shoplifting policy.’ They installed 80 i-PRO cameras and a facial recognition system as the foundation of their security system.
Reference: i-PRO Helps To Make Jumbo Stores Safer