The GP-UH332 micro camera system supports Full HD resolution (1920 x 1080) and sensitivity Default: 2000 lx (3200 K, F16), LINE MIX. Smooth imagery is achieved with support for 59.94p/50p. In addition, our technology enables accurate color separation of the three primary colors of light (Red, Green, and Blue) using the same technology as professional broadcast cameras. A special sensor is used to process each color resulting in excellent color reproduction.
- FHD (1920 x 1080) 59.94p/50p
- 1/3″ type 3MOS
- 2000 lx (3200 K, F16), LINE MIX
- Simul 2K output /HDMI terminal x 2 (for Full HD)
- Powerful Image enhancement available (WDR/Dark area correction/Over exposure reduction and more)
- Chemical-resistant coating
- Complies with medical safety standards/IEC60601-1, IEC60601-1-2*
*The Panasonic GP-UH532 series complies with IEC 60601-1* (basic safety and essential performance of medical electrical equipment) and IEC 60601-1-2* (EMC requirements for medical devices). The registration status as a medical device may vary depending on the country. For further information regarding conformity please contact us.