The GP-KH232A 1/3” type, full HD, single MOS sensor delivers superior image resolution with up to 900 TV lines (1080/60p native) in a lightweight compact size. The 1MOS camera system features electronic shutter, gain control, scene file, white balance, electronic zoom, image freezing, flip & mirror and dynamic range expansion, which can be activated to enhance the simultaneous display of light and dark objects.
The system employs a 1/3-inch high resolution CMOS chip and a DSP, which enables the digital HD camera head to be very small in size. The camera system provides outstanding sharpness, impressive true colors, and a flicker-free image.
It is ideal for mounting on a surgical microscope. Plus, it enables hospitals to upgrade existing surgical microscopes from SD to HD.
The GP-KH232A includes the remote camera head GP-UH232HA and the CCU Control Unit GP-KH232CUA & GP-KH232CSA.
- 1/3 type Full HD single MOS sensor
- 1080/59.94p,50p resolution at HDMI output
- 900 TV lines (typical) at horizontal resolution
- Multi-format: (59.94Hz) 1080/59.94p, 59.94i, 29.97p(sF), 720/59.94p, 480/59.94p, 59.94i (50Hz) 1080/50p, 50i, 25p(sF), 720/50p, 576/50p, 50i
- Various video outputs:
- (GP-KH232CUA) HDMI, RGB/YPbPr, S-video
- (GP-KH232CSA) HDMI, RGB/YPbPr, SDI
- Compact and lightweight camera head (GP-KH232HA): 28 (W) x27 (H) x39 (D) mm (1-3/32 (W) x1-1/16 (H) x1-17/32inches), 48g (0.11 lbs)
- Small camera control unit (GP-KH232CUA/GP-KH232CSA): 120 (W) x36 (H) x157 (D) mm (4-3/4 (W) x1-13/32 (H) x6-3/16inches)
- Dynamic range function improves image contrast
The remote camera head module weighs approximately 43g (0.1 lbs.) and measures only (W x H x D): 28mm x 27mm x 39mm (1 3/32” x 1 1/16” x 1 17/32”).
For more information please contact us.