How to prevent IR reflection from a sunshade
Last update: October, 2022
This article describes how to prevent IR reflection on the image of a dome camera when a sunshade is installed.
- Dome camera with IR light on
- The following sunshade is installed on the camera: WV-QSR100-W / WV-QSR100-B / WV-QSR505-W / WV-QSR505-B
- The TILT angle is 20 deg. or lower
Cause of IR reflection:
- IR light reflects against the sunshade
- Adjust the TILT angle to 30 deg. or higher
Test results under our environment:
Note: The dome cover is removed in the below pictures, for visibility purposes.