How to get deep depth of field
Last update: June, 2021
This article describes how to improve blur image on far objects under low illuminance, by making depth of field* deepen for i-PRO Network Camera (especially with indoor / outdoor box camera).
*What is Depth of field? - The area in focus on an image.
- Deep depth of field: The area in focus is wide
- Shallow depth of field: The area in focus is small
- The image has depth
- Ambient illuminance is low
- Focus is on the near side
To improve blur image on far objects, make depth of field deepen by manually moving the focus to the “Far” side
Other considerable methods
- Increase the ambient illuminance
- Increase the shutter speed in [Maximum Shutter]
- Use a brighter(lower f-number) lens with deep depth of field