WV-ASR500 Series Software Activation Procedure
According to below conditions, please follow the procedure
STEP 1. Software preparation
Check if the software to be used has been already installed on the PC.
STEP 2. "License Key" issue
"Activation Key No." and "MAC Address" will be required to issue "License Key".
1."Activation Key No."
"Activation Key No." is written on this Activation Key Card.
1) Select "Setup Software" from "start" menu ("start" - "All Programs" - "ASR500 Series Client") or double-click the "ASR500 Series Client" icon on the desktop to launch the setup software.
2) Click [System] icon on the Configuration tree.
3) Click [System] tab on the System window.
4) "MAC Address" is displayed on the screen of the product.
Please access and login to the following URL "Key Management System" from your PC.
[ Important ]
* Key Management System may not be able to be accessed during server maintenance.
Please create your User ID and password, if it is the first time to access this system.
Please login as a temporary user using following User ID and password written on the web page.
Please register required information and create your account.
Please issue "Registration Key" from "Key Management System".
- Please login using your User ID and password.
Click [Issue Registration Key] button.
2.Please select "WV-ASR500Series*" from the menu and click [Next step] button.
3.Please input your "MAC address""Installation Site Information" and click [Next step] button.
4.Please input "Activation Key No." and "Registration ID." Click [End of enter(Go to next step)] button.
5.Please Check “Mac address” and Email address. Click [Next] button.
6.Please Check “Activation Code”. Click [Next] button.
7.Check the license information to be registered, please click on the "Issue License Key" button.
Then "License Key" will be issued on the screen and sent to your e-mail address.
Please close the issue site by clicking the "Finish" button.
STEP 3. Product activation
Activate the product using "License Key" issued at STEP2.
1.Select "Setup Software" from "start" menu ("start" - "All Programs" - "ASR500 Series Client") or double-click the "ASR500 Series Client" icon on the desktop to launch the setup software.
2.Click [System] icon on the Configuration tree.
3.Click [System] tab on the System window.
4.Enter "License Key" on System window and Click [apply] button.
* The issued "Registration Key" using this card shall be used within END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT.