How do i-PRO solutions support hotels?
For the ultimate in guest convenience and comfort, i-PRO provides hotel solutions that cover every aspect of your business. From reducing your operational costs to improving visitor information, and from increasing security to cutting management complexity, our technology has the built-for-purpose capability to support everything you do.
Keep guests and visitors informed at all times
With our interactive digital signage solutions, you can take a proactive approach to keeping your guests informed and provide on-demand information via self-service touch devices.
Encourage guests to spend more time in your bars and restaurants
Create a relaxing, entertaining, welcoming atmosphere with large screens and projector technology.
Maintain complete control over your premises
Our integrated access control systems allow you to manage the movement of people throughout your premises.
Security and analytics solutions for leisure
The intelligent approach to security
i-PRO is a leader in surveillance systems - offering one of the largest ranges of security and video recording systems in the market. With our range of IP, analogue and hybrid surveillance solutions, we can help design and deploy a customised system that best meets your speciﬁc needs, delivering superior performance and ROI.
More than security - with video analytics
Simply seeing what has already happened isn't always the most valuable use of video surveillance. With our video analytics, we can help to prevent damage. For that reason we build in a variety of features which allow you to understand and interpret the visual information and inform relevant people in case of unexpected incidents.
For example, our facial recognition software means that unwanted people can be identified and prevented from accessing your premises. Equally, people counting, age and gender statistics can help you to understand who is currently on your premises and monitor where they are.
- Facial detection
- Helps you to remove unauthorised people from your premises.
- Age and gender recognition
- Helps you to prevent unwanted access to restricted areas.
- Movement detection
- When areas are closed or typically out of use, you can receive alarm information and visual confirmation whenever movement is detected.
- Video records allow you to identify when and where items have been lost or gone missing.
- Loitering detection
- Receive automatic alerts when groups of people are congregating in unauthorised areas.
- Illegal parking
- Use video recognition to register all cars in your parking zones. Car number plate recognition allows you to identify unregistered cars.
CCTV not only allows you to protect people on your premises but also reduce damage and theft. The examples above are just a small sample of what’s possible, so why not contact our solutions experts to discover what you need and how we can help you?